Wednesday 13 April 2011

FNSI

I am joining the Friday Night Sew In! The rest of the family will be out at youth group so it will be the perfect opportunity to get some sewing done.  I think I may work on an apron pattern by Leanne Beasley.
I am making it as a gift and have chosen to make it navy blue with white stitching which would suit my friend perfectly!  The fabric is cut out already so that's a start (I originally intended it for a Christmas present ... maybe this coming Christmas!!) 
I have also joined the Vignette hexagon quilt after looking at all the beautiful hexagon's out there and wanting to try something new. 
And Charlie and I have signed up for the Betz White felted birdhouse tutorial  I have ordered some felt and am waiting excitedly for it to arrive so we can finally start!  Charlie is on holiday soon so we hope to fit in some crafting together!
Happy sewing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    lovely to hear from you again. I will think of you as I stitch on Friday. Whoever gets your Christmas apron will be very lucky.
    Take care, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!